Monday 9 April 2012

Smash Books . . .

Ok, so I learnt something this weekend!
I was talking to my friend Chrissy yesterday about a book I was going to make with my bind-it-all, to throw stuff in about our Family Ski Trip planned later this year.  She said "Oh, a Smash Book".  I went "huh, never heard of them"!!  So, I did what all good internet users do . . . I googled 'smash book'!!

Today, I made my first smash book!
Check it out!!

Pages in the book - from my stash of all sorts of papers I had lying around!  Lots of old Creative Memories papers!



Images ready to colour for the front and inside pages . . .

 
The front of the book finished, ready to fill up the inside (still got lots of pics to colour!).
The image on the front is from Saturated Canary - Winnie, A Road-tripping Raggamuffin.  These are digital images available from here, and Krista's fabulous blog is here.



Here is a close up of the image . . . I thought I should go all out and use ALL colours!!



Finally, I thought you might like to see a pic of my 'Creative Mess'


Well, that's all from the ScrapCave for this weekend.
Have a great week, Chat soon.
 

2 comments:

  1. TFS Judy. I have a 'little' bit of paper I could use up this way, and a BIA and wires just ready and waiting for anything. Love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My - what a fabulous start to "smash-booking" - love your travel book and all those cute winter images - so looking forward to seeing the finished book - I know it will be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete